San Jose, CA
American Scissor Lift is a rapidly growing Aerial Equipment rental company with four locations currently in California. We are looking for Sales Representatives that are interested in growing with an established rental company that provides great compensation and upward mobility.
- Communicate with branch personnel to ensure accurate and timely deliveries, repairs, pick-ups.
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through visits to customer job sites and offices.
- Work closely with other members of the sales team to achieve company objectives.
- Make cold calls to solicit new business.
- Provide OSHA safety training for customers to insure safe operation of equipment supplied
- Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired results; Exceed quotas by renting equipment.
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven track record with 1 to 3 years sales experience within the construction equipment industry and/or 3 years’ experience in the related field.
- Ideal candidate will have direct industry sales experience with construction equipment and specialty attachments.
- Must have experience in managing projects, new business development, and customer retention.
- Work and communicate effectively with all levels of the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and driving record in good standing.
- 2-4 year degree is preferred, but not required.
Benefits available: Company Vehicle, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year
Shop Technician II
San Jose, CA
American Scissor Lift, Inc. is looking for mechanics to fill immediate openings in our South Bay location. We are seeking hard working, mechanically inclined individuals to maintain our fleet of aerial equipment. Applicants should have tools sufficient to work on all aerial equipment in rental fleet, including tools specific to hydraulic, and electrical repair; a firm understanding of electrical and hydraulic theories and principles; experience repairing gas and diesel engines; experience with electric over hydraulic systems.
- Minimum 2 years experience + schooling
- Tools necessary to perform work on a wide range of equipment efficiently
- Firm understanding of hydraulic, electrical, and internal combustion systems
- Trailer/ Air Brake experience a plus
- Fabrication/Welding experience a plus
- Excellent communication ability
- Ability to self-start on major repairs
- Fluent in English
- Must have the physical ability to work in demanding environments including ability to lift 75lbs+
Basic tasks to be performed:
- Maintain all types of rental equipment in fleet
- Make necessary repairs to both company and customer owned equipment
- Maintain company service vehicles
- Perform in-field service as needed to customers
- Occasional repairs to delivery trailers
- Occasional small fabrication repairs
The position is full-time w/ benefits (inc. Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k) after 90-days. Workdays are Monday through Friday, with regular overtime required. Starting pay based on relevant experience. Applicants must have valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a drug screening.
- High school or equivalent
- Rental Equipment: 2 years
- Mechanic: 2+ years
- Trade School: 1+ year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License